Mixed rustic and agriculture land L51
Udate 28-4-2021: This parcel will be sold together with the parcel of 11440m2 next to it, which is included in the price.
This property is divided at 1/8th by a dirt road. The bottom part is flat grassland (agriculture) with the water stream at the bottom. There is a well at the bottom as well. The top part goes steeply up from the road but is terraced for easy living. The top part is accessible from the top road as well from where you can see the sea and Monchique and Foia. You can move right into the Winnebago camper which will be yours and it’s powered by solar panels. At the bottom of the top (rustic) part stands a 4×4 wooden shed which is totally dry. The land has been cleared to comply with the new fire prevention laws. The rest of the land you can fill in yourself.
- Size: 1.06 Ha (10600m2)
- Land is split by track and fronted by a river at the bottom
- 9000m2 Rustic land with terrasses and 1600m2 flat agricultural land
- Rustic part cleared to comply with fire hazard law
- Location: Barao de Sao Miguel, in a beautiful tranquil valley close to the coast with its beautiful beaches
- Facing south-west
- Water well at the bottom end of the land
- Beautiful Eucaliptus and Oaktrees on the rustic part
- Great views, you can see Monchique from the top of the land
- Telephone and Electra at front entrance of property
- 2 entrance roads (one at the bottom and 1 at the top)
- Good internet reception
- Solar system
- Wooden shed/armazen 4×4
- Sale includes Winnebago motorhome to live in (the engine alone is already worth €2000,-).
- Timber for canopy/carport (Chestnut wood), worth €2000,-
- Roof sheets